We understand many previous owners of the Ensemble Thunderbolt and Element Series hardware are still trying to claim the promotion of four free Apogee FX Rack plug ins. This was a limited time promotion available from October 17 – December 30, 2018. Previous owners needed to claim this promotion by registering again between these dates. This was reflected at the bottom of all emails sent, which can be found still in our Blog > Announcements page of our website. Please see the following screenshot example of the notification.
This promotion is now over. As this was a limited-time offer, Apogee no longer has any codes.
To ensure you receive emails and notices so you do not miss future promotions, please sign up for our newsletter or check our blog periodically for these important announcements:
After purchasing one or more Apogee FX Rack plugins, you will receive an activation code.
The easiest way to activate your Apogee FX Rack plugins is via the iLoK License Manager software:
- Completely QUIT your recording software (DAW)
- Open the iLok Manager software and log into your account.
- Highlight your Apogee FX plugins, then click the Activate button in the upper-right corner:
If you encounter any problems or have further questions, please contact Apogee’s Support Department: http://www.apogeedigital.com/support
Before installing software
1. Turn off speakers and disconnect headphones
2. Close all open Apps including your DAW
Apogee FX Rack Installation Instructions
Steps for installing Apogee FX Rack:
1. Download and install the iLok License Manager
2. Download the Apogee FX Rack installer
3. In your DAW, open the Apogee FX Rack plugin (Logic Pro X shown below)
4. Click on any of the four FX ModEQ 6, ModComp, EQP1A or Opto3A.
5. In the Activation window, click “Try” for each plugin to start its 30day trial period.
If you have an Activation Code, click “Activate” to activate all licenses simultaneously.
6. In the License Account Login window, enter your iLok account credentials; click “Create new account” if you don’t have an iLok account.
7. In the Select a Location window, select the activation location – the Apogee FX Rack supports Hard Disk and iLok 2-3 locations.
● Mac OS X 10.12.6 or higher, 10.14 Mojave fully supported
● 4 GB minimum RAM, 8 GB or higher recommended
● Pace iLok account, free from https://www.ilok.com/#!registration
Physical iLok not required
● iLok License Manager software needs to be installed on your Mac
Officially supported DAW’s
● Logic Pro 10
● Pro Tools 12, Ultimate ( ProTools 11 and lower not currently supported )
● Ableton Live 10
● Cubase 9.5 VST 1 & 2 ( VST 3 not implemented in this release )
● Please note that any AUv2, VST 1&2m, or AAX fully compliant DAW should work