The Ensemble’s status LED should be solid blue if you are using it in standard mode and solid green if you are using it in standalone mode.
The possible status LED indications are as follows:
• A solid blue LED indicates that Ensemble is locked to the clock source chosen in software control and that the Firewire connection is valid.
• A green LED indicates that no Firewire connection is present, and that Ensemble is operating in Stand-Alone mode.
• A flashing LED indicates that Ensemble is not locked to the selected clock source.
• A red Status LED indicates that Ensemble has not achieved a valid Firewire connection. After a few moments Ensemble will switch to Stand-Alone mode.
• A flashing red LED indicates that both error conditions are present.