- I need help operating my Apogee product Installation and getting started, common issues and workarounds, and how to get your Apogee product repaired.
- Get better at using Apogee products (Education, Tips, & Tricks) Inside information from Apogee's network of Audio Experts from basic recording techniques to advanced workflow ideas ...
- Announcements & General Information Cool things Apogee is doing, New OS Compatibility, Miscellaneous
- Legacy Products Information about items that are out of production
- Guide for Getting Started with Apogee Gear
- Registration - Where do I Register & Download Software for my Apogee product?
- Is Duet 3 Compatible with my Apple Silicon M1 Mac?
- Symphony Desktop: How to use the Control 2 low-latency mixer with Reverb from your DAW
- Symphony Desktop December 2021, 1.2 Phase I Release: Notes & Comments
- Symphony Desktop: FAQ's
- Tech Alert: Logic, Garageband won't open - gets stuck when scanning audio units
- Windows 10 Audio Optimization Guide
- iOS Audio Optimization Guide
- Alert: Apogee Thunderbolt devices and 2020 MacBook Pro 13" and MacBook Air
- Mac Audio Optimization Guide
- System Extension Blocked alert during software installation
- What are the analog and digital in/out numbers in my recording software for Element & Ensemble Thunderbolt?
- How to use Apogee Groove with iPhone or iPad
- MiC Plus flashing green light - No Input
- Symphony I/O (Mk1) Release v5.5: Notes and Comments
- Advanced use of Apple Keyboard volume controls
- Clearmountain’s Phases FAQ
- Is my Apogee device compatible with macOS 12 Monterey?
- New Duet 3 Product Announcement and FAQ's
- Big Sur and M1 Silicon Compatibility
- Apogee Product Software & Firmware Versions List (Current Products)