In This Release
This is the second release of the Symphony Desktop software, Touch Screen Control, and documentation for macOS, Windows 10, and iOS.
For information on the previous 1.0 release click here: 1.0 Initial Release: Notes & Comments
- Apogee FX Plugins are now compatible with Windows 10
- Symphony ECS Channel Strip now running Desktop hardware DSP
- Compatibility with macOS Big Sur as a class-compliant USB audio device
For the most up-to-date information on Symphony Desktop, including Step by Step Setup instructions, the latest User’s Guides, and the Features Release Schedule, may be found here:
The following functionality will be added in future releases as detailed here: https://apogeedigital.com/support/symphony-desktop#schedule
- Desktop Control software app for macOS and Windows 10
- Apogee Channel FX Workflows - Print FX, Monitor FX - on macOS and Windows 10
- Additional parameter settings in Touch Screen Control
- Logic Pro X Direct button and Audio Device Control Compatibility
- Updated Standalone Operation - Currently, when Symphony Desktop is disconnected from your computer or iOS device, audio throughput is muted.
- Touch-Screen buttons become momentarily unresponsive
- When adjusting ECS channel strip, unit may freeze. In some cases, white screen appears requiring a restart