When you instantiate any Apogee plugin and find that there are no presets available, here's what you can do:
- Open Spotlight Search by pressing Command + Space Bar together
- Type in "/Users/username/Library/Audio", then click to open the folder
- Once the Presets folder is opened, check to see if there is a folder named "Apogee"
- If there is no folder named "Apogee", then create one called "Apogee"
- Restart your preferred DAW, instantiate any Apogee plugin, then check to see if the presets are back