In the video below, we will demonstrate setting up your Microphone on the Premium Tripod.
This premium mic stand and mount works with all Apogee MiC's, (original MiC 48k, MiC 96k, MiC+, HypeMiC, and Nite MiC).
Key Points to Remember:
- Knob on Mic Stand Adapter used for angular positioning of the Microphone.
- Clockwise turns will free the ball joint and allow maneuverability of the mic
- Counter clockwise will lock the ball joint/mic in place.
- Tightening the legs requires clockwise turns with the included allen wrench, in the center of the base of the tripod legs.
- We want it as tight as needed until all the legs are stiff enough to hold the MiC's weight - don't worry about breaking the tripod, it is metal and sturdy.