In This Release
This is the third release of the Symphony Desktop software, Touch Screen Control, and documentation for macOS, Windows 10, and iOS
For information on the previous 1.1 release click here: Symphony Desktop v1.1 Release: Notes & Comments
- The Channel FX Rack and Symphony ECS Channel Strip is now fully implemented in Touch Screen Control and as a native plugin available in your Mac or Windows-based DAW. Symphony Desktop Print FX and Dual Path workflows may now be set up.
- This is the official Release 1.x version of Apogee Control 2 software for Mac and Windows To run Apogee Control 2, a valid Symphony ECS Channel Strip iLok license must be present.
For the most up-to-date information on Symphony Desktop, including Step by Step Setup instructions, the latest User’s Guides, and the Features Release Schedule, may be found here:
- Touch Screen button response improved
- Instances where unit will freeze or display a white screen has been reduced or eliminated
- Windows: Fixed Apogee Messenger crashes
- Other improvements and optimizations
- Windows: Some apps are unable to use inputs.
Examples are Windows Voice Recorder app, Xbox Live companion app, OBS Studio, NVIDIA Voice/Broadcast, and some web browsers like Chrome.
There are no issues using inputs with all major DAW programs like Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Ableton, etc.
The following functionality will be added in future releases as detailed here: https://apogeedigital.com/support/symphony-desktop#schedule