Rack ears are included in the Accessories box for mounting Symphony I/O in a standard 19” equipment rack.
- Orient one rack ear to line up the ear's three holes with three holes found on the side of the chassis immediately behind the front panel extrusion.
- Insert 3 screws (included) and finger tighten.
- Connect the second rack ear to the other side of the chassis.
- On each side, line up the top and bottom of the rack ear with the top and bottom of the front panel extrusion and tighten the screws with a Phillips screwdriver. Don't overtighten the screws.
- Remove the screw-on feet by turning them counter-clockwise by hand or with a Philips screwdriver.