The OS X System Preferences Sound window provides settings to choose ONE for Mac sound input and output and control ONE’s input/output parameters.
If you didn’t choose ONE for Mac sound I/O in step 3 of the Quickstart guide, you may do so in this window.
1. Choose Apple System Preferences and click Sound.
2. Click Output.
3. In the devices list, select an operating characteristic for ONE’s output: Select ONE: Stereo when connecting to headphones, powered speakers, a mixing console or a home stereo. Select ONE: Amp when connecting to an instrument amplifier.
4. Set ONE’s output level with the Output volume slider.
5. Click Input
6. In the devices list, select the active ONE input: Select ONE: Int Mic to use the internal mic; Select ONE: Ext Mic to use a mic connected to the breakout cable’s (XLR) input; Select ONE: Ext 48V Mic to use a phantom-powered mic connected to the input; Select ONE: Inst, to use an instrument connected to the input.
7. Set ONE’s input gain with the Input volume slider.