Factory Hardware Reset / Initialize
Ensemble's running on the Apogee Control software
- Open Apogee Control
- Go to the File menu Open Snapshot Template
- Choose any of the template choices and click Load.
Ensemble's running the older Apogee Maestro 2 software:
To return Ensemble to the factory default settings:
- Start with Ensemble turned off.
- While holding down the Output Controller knob, turn Ensemble on.
- When the Apogee Splash screen clears and the Display shows the Level Meter screens, let go of the Output Controller knob.
You've successfully reset the Ensemble Thunderbolt. Here's a video demonstrating this: