Since Audacity doesn’t support ASIO drivers without advanced modification of the program, using Apogee ONE, Duet and Quartet with Audacity requires these specific steps:
- SAMPLE RATES MUST BE MATCHED MANUALLY in:
- Control Panel > Sound > Playback > (Select Apogee Interface) > Properties > Advanced
- Control Panel > Sound > Recording > (Select Apogee Interface) > Properties > Advanced
- Audacity App > Project Rate
- In Audacity, set Audio Host to MME.
- In Audacity, click input meters to start monitoring of the input. If no audio is heard, choose Audacity > Transport > Rescan Audio Devices.