1. Select ONE in the Properties For menu.
2. Select the active input in the Audio Input Source menu:
- Select Int Mic to use the internal mic; Select Ext Mic to use a mic connected to the breakout cable’s XLR input
- Select Ext 48V Mic to use a phantom-powered mic connected to the XLR input
- Select Inst to use an instrument connected to the input.
3. To set ONE’s input gain, use the Volume slider under Audio Input.
4 Select an output operating characteristic in the Audio Output Source menu:
- Select Stereo when connecting ONE to headphones, powered speakers, a mixing console or a home stereo
- Select Amp when connecting ONE to an instrument amplifier.