Skip to main content
How Do I Reset the Symphony I/O MkII?
To reset while powering on unit:
- Press and hold on the ‘Control’ knob while powering on the Symphony I/O MkII
- Continue to hold down the ‘Control’ knob until the startup screen finishes.
To reset while unit is already powered on:
- Go to the ‘Setup’ page on the touchscreen by tapping on the icon that looks like a gear at the bottom right-hand corner of the touchscreen
- Once you're on the 'Setup' page, tap on the ‘Configuration’ tab
- Tap the ‘Reset Unit’ button in the lower left-hand corner of the screen
- Tap ‘Yes’ in the dialog that asks if you’re sure you want to reset.