With the recent release of Control 2 for iOS, Duet 3 is now fully compatible with iOS devices!
Complex configurations that would previously have to be performed on a Mac or PC are now readily available at your fingertips. These include:
- Mic pre gain control
- Input type configuration (mic vs instrument vs line level source)
- Symphony ECS Channel Strip plugin control
- Headphone and speaker level control
- Low latency mixer control
- Sample rate settings
- Requires Duet 3 firmware version 1.0.18 or higher
Note: Duet 3 includes USB Type C to Type C cable for connection to iPads with Type C connectors.
Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter and USB power supply is required for connecting Duet 3 to Lightning/iOS devices. See this article for more details: How to connect Duet 3 to iPhone (or iPad with Lightning port)
If you do not have a USB power supply, you can use a powered USB hub instead:
For more info on the Duet 3, check out these great resources: