16x and Rosetta series users, please consult the Legacy Interface Release Notes.
Who should update?
Command-click lets you enable multiple speaker sets at the same time
Before you update
- Please note critical Maestro settings such as Trim levels before performing a firmware update.Parameters will be reset after installing new software.
- Unplug headphones and mute speaker volume before updating firmware.
- Please follow the steps listed here: Updating Symphony I/O Firmware and Software.
- Do NOT plug directly in to USB 3.0 port for firmware update. You must use a USB 2.0 hub for the update to work.
After updating – After updating, verify the following settings;
- Audio Interface Mode – press and hold the right hand encoder to verify that Symphony I/O is set to the desired audio interface mode.
- If using the Symphony 64 card, verify that the Symphony Source setting (found in the Maestro 2 > System Setup tab and Audio MIDI Setup) is set to the appropriate Symphony 64 Port setting:
! ! If interfaces are connected only to Port 1, set Source to Port 1: 32ch.
! ! If interfaces are connected to both Ports 1-2, set Source to Port 1-2: 64ch.
- Check that Output settings such as Speaker setting and level and headphone level and mute are set as expected.